Sign in to follow this  
Keyin

[Application] PERSCOM: New Application From Keyin Galler

Application

Keyin Galler

Submitted 02/06/2019 01:59 PM

Additional Application Fields

• Date of Birth 05/05/2000
  • Link to your Steam Community Profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198177083262/
  • Do you have working microphone? Yes
  • Do you have a legal copy of ArmA III? Yes
  • Can you be active within the unit? Yes
  • What are your reasons for wanted to enlist with the 2nd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment? I want to experience a more realist Mil sim, i do open lobby ones on arma all the time, however i want to be part of a unit, i have good experience in arma from arma 2 all the way to arma 3. I enjoy the realism aspect and want to do it more often and with more people.
  • How did you find the 2nd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment? The Arma Units page
  • Have you been apart of a military simulation unit on ArmA before? No
  • Do you understand this is a serious unit? Yes
  • Please note: the First and Last name you enter for the application is the service name you will be entered into our website with. I understand.

YqT322k.png

Hello Mr. Galler, we thank you for your interest in the unit. In order to continue processing your application, we request that you hop on our teamspeak 2rb.teamspeak3.com:9636 and join the recruiting room for a quick interview

Untitled-DROPEDE.png

Mr. Galler, we haven't heard from you in the past days since your application submission. We are, unfortunately, forced to drop your application at this time due to no contact. That does not mean you are not welcome to the unit by any means. If you are still interested in joining, you may re-apply at any time. Just be sure to follow up next time! Good luck.