Sign in to follow this  
WOC K. Garrick

[Application] New Application

Application

Kyle Garrick

Submitted 11/03/2019 07:36 PM

Additional Application Fields

• Date of Birth 12/21/1996
  • Link to your Steam Community Profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/punisheractual/
  • Do you have working microphone? Yes
  • Do you have a legal copy of ArmA III? Yes
  • Can you be active within the unit? Yes
  • What are your reasons for wanting to enlist with the 2nd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment? To expand my knowledge of Arma 3, and to be a part of a professionally developed unit. I also want to help progress this organization through my recruitment knowledge as well as my Zeus / mission creation skills.
  • How did you find the 2nd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment? My brother John
  • Have you been apart of a military simulation unit on ArmA before? 15th MEU, 1st MRB, 2nd MRB, TFW
  • Do you understand this is a serious unit? Yes
  • Please note: the First and Last name you enter for the application is the service name you will be entered into our website with. I understand.

ApplicationApproved.png

Hello Recruit Kyle Garrick , your application has been accepted, be sure to follow up with the S-3 Operations Training Staff as listed under the Staff Roster under PERSCOM on the website to ensure your Basic Combat Training and Ranger Assessment and Selection Program training are conducted within a reasonable time of your application acceptance. You are now assigned to our Training Platoon until your Entry Level Training (ELT) is completed. Please reference the website calendar to view the times and dates of the training. We look forward to working with you and welcome to the 2nd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment!