Server RulesAll soldiers must abide by this SOP during official operations and unit sanctioned functions.ArmA Server Rules and Guidelines
- Respect all players, regardless of their skills and abilities.
- 2nd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment [2nd RB] members have priority and will be treated as such. When guests play with our unit, their requests are secondary to our members.
- No team-killing, inappropriate language or base destruction. This is a military simulation unit and behavior that directly breaks the environment will not be tolerated. Force on Force is a training tool employed by S-3 Operations and is used in a manner reflecting our desire for realism. It is not a player verses player event or setting unless stated.
- There will be absolutely no tolerance for hacking, glitching or expoliting of any kind. This includes running modifications to your client that are not approved by our S-4 Logistics section. Ex: Personal Arsenal
- No spamming the chat console, VOIP or radio. If you need the Zeus Game-master please use PM on TeamSpeak or Steam. If you disconnect or break connection with Task Force Radio and the game, DO NOT speak in global as many members record and this ruins footage.
- Magazines will be removed from the weapon while in a training setting or staging. Weapons will also be slung to the shoulder as well. Under no circumstances will weapons be discharged on base.
- Do not leave equipment or supplies on the floor at an arsenal.
- General behavior that is deemed inappropriate for a military simulation setting is forbidden. Ex: Climbing on the HQ buildings or rolling around on the floor.
- Follow the general uniform and kit restrictions. Deviation from the kit restriction requires approval from a NCO, warrant officer or officer.
- Vehicles and aircraft will only be operated with approval from a NCO, warrant officer or officer.
- Proper military courtesy will be observed while in official unit settings.
- Do not leave the base or attempt to enter the Area of Operations (AO) when a Field Training Exercise, Field Exercise or Deployment is underway. You will be inserted into the event as soon as possible.
- If you are observing a training, school or qualification, members will wear the cosponsoring staff/observer vest. Green (junior enlisted), white (medics), yellow (NCOs), blue (warrant officer) and red (officer). This includes Zeus Game-masters and training staff.
- Major deviations from the unit SOPs for frequencies, kits, organization, ect. requires approval from an officer. Carrying a M240B in a weapons fireteam/squad is not a major deviation. Having the entire fireteam carry DMRs is.
- If you have to go away from keyboard inform your immediate chain of command and players around you. Its not encouraged to go AFK mid-event, but if you have to do so make sure to make it known you are doing so.
- Administrators have the last say and all subsequent actions shall reflect their requests.
The server will always have member responsible for the conduct and actions of others. In most cases this is a NCO, warrant officer or officer. However, if the server is only populated by privates, then the senior most private takes responsibility.